Monday, April 8, 2013

Music Monday


The Lightning Strike (What If This Storm Ends?)

                                                      
                                                               
                                                                         
                                     







 The Lightning Strike
 (What if this Storm Ends)
        
by Snow Patrol
                                                                     
                                             also listen here

Saw a trailer for the movie "Epic" over the weekend,
and though the movie itself doesn't do anything for me,
the song in that trailer is an entirely different story. 
As soon as this melody
began to surround me in the theater, 
I knew I would HAVE to find it
and put it on repeat. 

And so I did. 

The combination of notes in this melody 
and his breathy reaching voice 
give me full body chills. 

Not to mention the electrifying lyrics. 

"The perfect halo
Of gold hair and lightning
Sets you off against
The planet's last dance

Just for a minute
The silver forked sky
Lit you up like a star
That I will follow"


Just let it take you places. 

 
           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)