Thursday, March 21, 2013

Currently on Repeat



   
                                                          Skyfall-Adele

                            
                                                                               also listen here


|| deep sigh ||

|| repeat ||

My initial reaction when I very first heard this new theme song for the then upcoming James Bond, I was surprisingly let down. I thought, this isn't Adele...and where is the superhuman tie into Bond? Little did I know a deep emotional love for this song would seep through the cracks of my musical bones and saturate my nerve endings so that I just want to close my eyes and let the hairs on my arms get prickly as I hear the rich tones, like chocolate, evaporate from her ever telling lungs. 

|| deep sigh ||

And look at that picture...like I said, chocolate! 

When she won the Oscar this February for Best Original Song I was thrilled. 

Just listen a few times. I think you'll feel the brilliant oozing of musical charisma that I am talking about here. 

Breathe in and enjoy.

|| repeat ||     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)