Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday



                                                              Bloom
                                                     
by The Paper Kites

                   
                                                                          also listen here

Happy Music Monday everyone! 
What a beautiful blue sky Monday it is too! 

I drove to work today in silence. No music.
I know, can you believe it? 
For those of you who don't know, this is as odd as 90º in Antarctica.
However, I was pleasantly surprised to feel a smile creep across my face as I felt sunshine coming through my window and saw endless blue sky in the direction I was heading. 

It was a deep sigh kind of moment in all the right ways. I couldn't help but hear the soothing melody of The Paper Kites single "Bloom" in my head as I drove.

It is a blue sky and sunshine Music Monday. Breathe in some fresh air today and whistle your own melody.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the best! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)