In a time world that makes it so easy to forget what really matters in life, it is a simple understatement that gratitude for the simplest of treasures can be swept under the rug without a second thought.
Too often things happen to us that seem so significant in the moment but really are just a tiny pebble in our shoe on the long winding road of life.
I have cause to be grateful every moment of every day.
I am grateful I have eyes to see...and that those eyes see beautiful colors.
I am grateful to have ears that hear sounds of spring and brilliant melodies.
I am grateful to have a body that moves...lungs that breathe air, feet with all 10 toes, hands with all 10 fingers.
I am grateful for tastebuds...life is delicious!
I am grateful for a car that take me anywhere I need to be...grateful for the freedom that allows me to go anywhere I want to go.
I am grateful for light and the warmth that comes with it.
I am grateful for darkness and that I can lie in a warm bed and sleep through the night.
I am grateful for a husband who loves me enough to know how to put me in my place when I forget to be grateful.
What are you grateful for at this moment?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are the best! Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)